Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My 4 young women



I thought I would do a post about my girls. I have 4 beautiful girls I am proud of all them. They are all turning out to be very grown up women. I do not tell them this often enough so I hope they will read this blog and know that their father is proud of each of them. Each is different in their own way and they all have good things that make them very special. Each young women will make a terrific mother. Kandra is already doing a great job with Brandon and it is so great to see her being a terrific parent and Mother. Mother's Day is coming soon and I think of how special my mother is and how much I really miss her. She was a terrific Mother one I am proud to say I Helen William Lloyd Son. I wonder why I had 4 girls myself but I think it was a to teach me to appreciate the women of this world. I hope you all have a great Mother Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment