Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Doctor Visit

My thoughts from my last doctor visit.  I’m 45 and going to turn 46 this year.  I’ve had a concern that I should get my health checked because of the different cancer-causing chemical I was exposed to when I was working in a machine shop.  I went in and explained all the problems (which was different for me because I normally just hold everything in) and one by one he said cut them all down.  We went over a lot of facts and it was great information.  I have always had concerns about my high cholesterol because of my Mom and Dad health so I was not sure if I could work on it. But the doctor felt that we should be able to get everything under control.  We will see I have to loss 15 lbs before end of summer.  The challenge is on… because I’m going to do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment